Interested in joining our award winning School? Visit our Sixth Form Open Evening on Thursday 21st November, 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
Open events provide the perfect opportunity for families to meet with students, teachers, take a tour, visit our Sixth Form Centre and experience sports and extra-curricular activities on offer across our Sixth Form.
Visitors are welcome to join us at any time and will hear first-hand from students and teaching staff about our School. There is no need to pre-register, but you can beat the queues on the day by completing your details using the form below.
A full programme of talks and activities will be on offer throughout the evening, including:
- Hear from the Head of Sixth Form, Mr Toby Hughes at 6.30pm.
- Information about our admissions process from our Admissions Registrar and Scholarships available.
- Guided tours around the Sixth Form Centre and School.
- Hear from our Academic Heads of Department and learn more about the 20+ subject choices on offer.
- Learn more about our unique Higher Education, UCAS and Careers support on offer.
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are available for our students.
- Meet our award winning catering team.
- Information about School Bus Services and routes.
Wolverhampton Grammar School is the top independent school in Wolverhampton and the independent school of choice for parents who want approachability and a human dimension to education. Winners in the national TES Independent School Awards 2018 and judged “Excellent” in all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, we are large enough to be able to offer a truly unique experience and yet personal enough to be able to adapt our approach to suit the ambitions and interests of every child.
The School attracts students from across the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
Our School is open to boys and girls from Year 3 through to Year 13 (ages 7 – 18) across a Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form and students come from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures. This approach to co-educational education not only delivers outstanding exam results, but is also valued by universities and employers alike.
If you are unable to make our open day event but would like to learn more about our School, opportunities to visit and have a personal tour, taster or discovery day or our admissions process please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email: email@example.com