Open evenings are an ideal way to get a feel for our School and campus. They provide the perfect opportunity for prospective children and their parents to meet with our students, teachers and support staff from across our Junior, Senior and Sixth Form.
Our next Open Evening is Thursday 22nd June from 6pm-8pm and there is no need to pre-register.
Sixth Form students will be on hand to welcome you to our School and direct you to parking spaces if required.
Come along and find out why we’re the leading Independent School in the area and judged “Excellent” in all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
If you cannot make our open evening event but would like to arrange a personal tour of our school, please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email email@example.com
The Open Evening on Thursday 22nd June will include:
- A welcome from the Head, Kathy Crewe-Read at 6.15pm.
- Information about our admissions process, scholarships and bursary support from
our Admissions Registrar.
- Tours around the Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form Centre.
- A chance to explore our dedicated Art, Drama and Sports facilities.
- An overview of subject choices on offer at the School.
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are
available for our students.
- Information about School Bus Services and routes.