Interested in joining our award winning School? Open events provide the perfect opportunity for children and their parents to meet with students, teachers, take a tour and experience sports and extra-curricular activities on offer across our Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form.
Our next Open Evening is Thursday 21st June, 6-8pm. Visitors are welcome to join us at any time and will hear first-hand from students and teaching staff about our school.
A full programme of talks and activities will be on offer throughout the evening, including:
- A welcome from the Head, Kathy Crewe-Read at 6.15pm.
- Information about our admissions process, scholarships and bursary support from
our Admissions Registrar.
- Tours around the Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form Centre (available from 6-7.30pm)
- Year 5 parents and children are invited to hear more about the move to a Secondary School with the Head of the Junior School, Dan Peters at 7pm
- A chance to explore our dedicated Art, Drama and Sports facilities.
- An overview of subject choices on offer at the School.
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are
available for our students.
- Information about School Bus Services and routes.
Wolverhampton Grammar School is the top independent school in Wolverhampton and the independent school of choice for parents who want approachability and a human dimension to education.
Winners in the national TES Independent School Awards 2018 and judged “Excellent” in all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, we are large enough to be able to offer a truly unique experience and yet personal enough to be able to adapt our approach to suit the ambitions and interests of every child. The School attracts students from across the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
Our School is open to boys and girls from Year 3 through to Year 13 (ages 7 – 18) across a Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form and students come from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures. This approach to co-educational education not only delivers outstanding exam results, but is also valued by universities and employers alike.
If you are unable to make our open evening event but would like to learn more about our School, opportunities to visit and have a personal tour, taster or discovery day or our admissions process please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email: email@example.com