How do I get involved?
Every day, there are projects at School that have been supported with help from the Friends. Recent projects include Coast 2 Coast sponsorship, Greenpower Race Team race sponsorship, Dark Room (part funding) for the Art Department, Junior School Leavers’ Theatre Company Production and the Robert Purshouse Astro-Turf team shelters.
There are lots of ways to get involved. No contribution is too small. For example:
- Do you have a special skill or hobby that you can offer?
- Could you help with events – meeting and greeting or refreshments?
- Do you have marketing skills?
- Could you donate prizes?
- Would you sell event or raffle tickets?
- Do you have ideas for future fundraising projects?
For more information please email The Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org