Our next Open Day is Saturday 6th October 2018, 11am-3pm. Visitors are welcome to join us at any time and will hear first-hand from students and teaching staff about our school.
Open events provide the perfect opportunity for children and their parents to meet with students, teachers, take a tour and experience sports and extra-curricular activities on offer across our award winning Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form.
There is no need to pre-register for our open events and you can arrive at any time. However, we recommend you use the online form below to pre-register your attendance to avoid unnecessary time queuing to enter the event and the programme of talks below may help you schedule your day with us.
A full programme of talks and activities will be on offer throughout the day, including:
- A welcome from the Head, Kathy Crewe-Read at 11.30am and 1pm
- Information about our admissions process, scholarships and bursary support from
our Admissions Registrar
- Tours around the Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form Centre available between 11am and 2.30pm
- Year 5 parents and children are invited to hear more about the move to a Secondary School with the Head of the Junior School, Dan Peters at 11.50am
- Introduction to the Junior School from the Head of the Junior School, Dan Peters at 1.30pm
- A chance to explore our dedicated Art, Drama and Sports facilities.
- An overview of subject choices on offer at the School.
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are
available for our students.
- Information about School Bus Services and routes.
Location: Wolverhampton Grammar School and Wolverhampton Grammar Junior School
Contact: Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01902 421326