Join us for our School Open Day on Saturday 9th October 2021, from 11am-3pm. This event is due to take place in person and on campus at Wolverhampton Grammar School.
Please register for this event using the form below. This is to allow for maximum numbers to attend the event in person and avoid unnecessary time queuing to enter our school. It will also help us ensure you have the best experience possible.
Open events provide the perfect opportunity for children and their parents to meet with students, teachers, take a tour and experience sports and extra-curricular activities on offer across our award-winning Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form.
Please use the form below to pre-register your attendance and the programme of talks below may help you schedule your day with us.
A full programme of talks and activities will be on offer throughout the day, including:
- Refreshments available in Big School from 11am
- A welcome from the Head, Alex Frazer at 11.15am and 1pm
- An introduction to the Junior School from the Head of the Junior School, Dan Peters at 11.50am and 1.30pm
- Tours around the Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form Centre available between 11.30am and 2.30pm
- Information about our admissions process, scholarships and bursary support
- A chance to explore our dedicated Art, Drama and Sports facilities
- An overview of subject choices on offer at the School
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are available for our students
- Information about school bus services and routes.
We will contact you should Government guidance change due to Covid-19.
Please use the form below to register your interest for our Open Day.
Location: Wolverhampton Grammar School and Wolverhampton Grammar Junior School, Compton Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 9RB
Contact: Julie Roberts, Admissions Assistant email: email@example.com or telephone: 01902 421326
Attendees to the event are reminded to park on the main School site and not on neighbouring residential roads.