An Open Day provides an opportunity to meet our students, staff and take a tour around the School and our grounds. There is no need to pre-register.
You will be able to hear from the Head, Mr Dan Peters and our Admissions Registrar as you experience what makes us the best independent Junior School in the area. The School is also judged “Excellent” in all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
- Located at the heart of Wolverhampton Grammar School, providing safe,
unique access to facilities, sport opportunities and teaching expertise
- Exceptional pastoral care ensures your child has the best foundation for a
lifetime love of learning
- Light, bright classrooms and small class sizes
- Access to a range of academic subjects and extra-curricular activities that
other junior schools cannot match
- Breakfast and late clubs providing wrap-around care
- Flexible and convenient School Bus Services including Walsall, Penkridge,
Telford, Bridgnorth and Stourbridge
- National award finalists
- Award winning caterers
We provide wrap around care for children in Years 3 to 6 and are the independent school of choice for parents who want approachability and a human dimension to education. Large enough to be able to offer a truly unique experience and yet personal enough to be able to adapt their approach to suit the ambitions and interests of every child, the School attracts students from across the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
If you are unable to make our open day event but would like to learn more about our school, opportunities to visit and have a personal tour, taster or discovery day or our admissions process please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email: email@example.com