We’re looking forward to welcoming you and your child to our Year 7 Entrance Test on Saturday 11th January. If you haven’t yet registered and would like your son or daughter to be assessed for Year 7 September 2020, please follow the link to register online now or contact our Admissions Registrar, Jane Morris email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01902 421326.
Wolverhampton Grammar School 11+ entrance test is on Saturday 11th January 2020.
If you have already registered your child:
- Please bring your son or daughter to our Senior School main reception for 8.45am to be welcomed to our school. Parents are then free to go.
- Your child will need to bring a pen, a sharp pencil and a ruler (no other equipment is necessary). Drinks and snacks will be available during the morning, though your child may prefer to bring his or her own water bottle.
- Children will have three short tests in verbal reasoning (30 minutes), maths (45 minutes) and English (45 minutes).
- After the tests, all children will meet together in Big School – our main School hall – where they will spend time with some of our current Sixth Form students who will perform a short science show.
- Please come to main reception at 12.15pm to collect your child.
Our process of selection and admissions for our Senior School is designed to confirm that applicants have the potential to cope with a curricular that is designed to stretch academic potential. Please be assured that the whole process aims to put children at their ease and to assess both what they can do and what they might do given the academic and extra-curricular opportunities that Wolverhampton Grammar School can offer them.