Students awaiting GCSE, Cambridge Technical and A Level results are reminded about the forthcoming key dates for August.
Please note, these arrangements are for the personal collection of results. Results not collected on the day will be posted. Results will only be handed to a third party if the School has received written permission from the candidate concerned – this should be received by the end of the Summer term. Results will not be emailed/telephoned.
A LEVEL RESULTS – Thursday 16th August in the Sixth Form Library
- Results: 7.30am (only for those who have been declined by both CF and CI)
- Results – 8.00 – 9.00am
Please note: A number of universities have suggested that there may be more places than normal available through clearing this summer. The Telegraph website will have a searchable database of clearing places from midnight on 15th August. Look at university websites in the days leading up to results day and follow @WGS_Sixth_Form the School’s Sixth Form Twitter feed for updates.
- On going support available on Friday 17th August with Mr Hughers, Mrs Clancy and Mr Crust if you need it.
LOWER SIXTH RESULTS – Thursday 16th August from Main Reception
- Results for Lower Sixth Cambridge Technical modules (PE/ICT) can be collected from Reception during the day. Any not collected by 4pm will be posted to home address.
GCSE RESULTS – Thursday 23rd August in the Sixth Form Library
- Results: 9.00 – 9.30am in the Sixth Form Library
- Subject Choice Meetings from 10am onwards with Mr Hall, Mr Anderson, Mr Crust, Mrs Clancy and Mr Hughes