Are you collecting your GCSE or A Level results from Wolverhampton Grammar School this year? If you are, good luck! Detailed below some helpful information about what to expect on the day:
A Level Results: Thursday 15th August in Big School
- Arrive to Senior School main reception for 7.30am only if you have been declined for both your Conditional Firm (CF) or Insurance Acceptance (often called CI). Mr Hughes, Mrs Clancy and Mr Crust will be available for you.
- Everyone else should arrive at Senior School main reception between 8am – 9am to collect your results from Big School. Mr Hughes, Mrs Clancy, Mr Crust, Mr Wood, Mrs Preston and staff from across School will be available to help and advise if you have any questions about your results.
- Staff will also be in School on Friday 16th August for any students or families who need ongoing support or advice.
PLEASE NOTE – A number of universities have suggested that there may be more places than normal available though Clearing this Summer. The Telegraph website will have a searchable database of clearing places from midnight on 14th August. Check university website and follow @WGS_Sixth_Form on Twitter for regular updates.
Lower Sixth Results: Thursday 15th August from Senior School main reception
- Results for Lower Sixth Cambridge Technical modules (PE/ICT) can be collected from Reception during the day. Any not collected by 4pm will be posted to your home address.
GCSE RESULTS: Thursday 22nd August in Big School
- Arrive at Senior School main reception for 9-9.30am to collect your results from Big School. Mr Anderson, Mr Hughes, Mr Ryan and a range of staff will be on hand to offer advice and guidance for Sixth Form subject choices etc.
- Subject choice meetings will be available from 10am for any students who wish to change their subject choices for Sixth Form.
- Staff will also be in School on Friday 23rd August for any students or families who need ongoing support or advice about their results or Sixth Form.
Can’t come to School to collect your results?
Any results not collected on the day will be posted to your home address unless other arrangements have been put in place. Results can only be handed to a third party if the School has received written permission from the candidate concerned – this should be received by the end of the Summer term.
Results cannot be emailed or telephoned to students or their families.
Thinking of joining Wolverhampton Grammar School Sixth Form?
If you do not already attend Wolverhampton Grammar School and would like to join our Sixth Form in September, please contact our Admissions Registrar, Jane Morris tel: 01902 421326 or apply online now.