Interested in joining our award winning School? Visit our next Open Day on Saturday 5th October, 11am-3pm.
Open events provide the perfect opportunity for children and their parents to meet with students, teachers, take a tour and experience sports and extra-curricular activities on offer across our Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form.
Visitors are welcome to join us at any time and will hear first-hand from students and teaching staff about our school. There is no need to pre-register, but you can beat the queues on the day by completing your details using the form below.
A full programme of talks and activities will be on offer throughout the day, including:
- A welcome from the Head, Kathy Crewe-Read at 11.30am and 1pm.
- Information about our admissions process, scholarships and bursary support from our Admissions Registrar.
- Tours around the Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form Centre (available from 11am – 2.30pm).
- Year 5 families can learn about the transition to Senior School and hear from the Head of the Junior School, Dan Peters at 11.50am and 1.20pm.
- A chance to explore our dedicated Art, Drama and Sports facilities.
- An overview of subject choices on offer at the School.
- Opportunities to see what extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs and societies are available for our students.
- Information about School Bus Services and routes.
Wolverhampton Grammar School is the top independent school in Wolverhampton and the independent school of choice for parents who want approachability and a human dimension to education. Winners in the national TES Independent School Awards 2018 and judged “Excellent” in all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, we are large enough to be able to offer a truly unique experience and yet personal enough to be able to adapt our approach to suit the ambitions and interests of every child.
The School attracts students from across the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
Our School is open to boys and girls from Year 3 through to Year 13 (ages 7 – 18) across a Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form and students come from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures. This approach to co-educational education not only delivers outstanding exam results, but is also valued by universities and employers alike.
If you are unable to make our open day event but would like to learn more about our School, opportunities to visit and have a personal tour, taster or discovery day or our admissions process please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org