Open evenings are an ideal way to get a feel for our School. They provide the perfect opportunity for prospective children and their parents to meet with our pupils, teachers and support staff from our Junior School.
Our next Year 3 and Year 4 Open Evening is Wednesday 3rd May from 4pm-7pm and there is no need to pre-register.
Sixth Form students will be on hand to welcome you to our School and direct you to parking spaces if required.
If you cannot make our open evening event but would like to arrange a personal tour of our school, please contact Mrs Jane Morris, Admissions Registrar on 01902 422939 or email email@example.com
The Open Evening will include:
- An opportunity to meet the Head, Mr Dan Peters and learn more about our small class sizes and tailored curriculum
- Information about our admissions process
- Tours around the Junior School and wider campus
- A chance to explore our dedicated Library facilities
- Opportunities to learn more about our extra-curricular activities, clubs and activities
- Information about our wrap around care available to help parents manage work and other commitments outside of School life